Sunday, September 2, 2007

From 52 floor Park Hyatt Tokyo






LOST IN TRANSLATION again

Bob is an actor.
Bob is lost.
Bob doesn't speak the language.
Fortunately for Bob friendship need no translation.

" (...) -So, what are you doing here?
-
Uh, a couple of things. Taking a break from my wife, forgetting my son's birthday,and, uh, getting paid 2$ million...to endorse a whiskey...when I could be doing a play somewhere. But the good news is, the whiskey works."

" (...)- I'm trying to organize a prison break. I'm looking for, like, an accomplice. We'd have to, first, get out of this bar. Then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in, or are you out?
-
I'm in."

Niezapomniane teksty. Niezapomniane miejsce. Atmosfera New York Bar'u na 52 piętrze Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotelu, gdzie owe słowa wypowiedział Bill Murray & Scarlett Johansoson, faktycznie urzeka. Melodyjny jazz, świetlny (+świetny) widok Tokyo nocą, wyborna kolacja i pyszny drink. Do szczęścia brakuje tylko kogoś bliskiego..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.